Karen Sawrey for Write The Docs Prague 2019. The clickable takeaways I promised to share at the end of my talk.
Talk video recap (from the Write The Docs YouTube channel):
The list of resources mentioned in WTD talk:
- The full text of GDPR (official source);
- Full text of GDPR (unofficial source, better formatting);
- TED2014 talk “Protecting Twitter users (sometimes from themselves)” by Del Harvey (video);
- haveibeenpwned.com (see if your email is used on websites that leaked their user data);
- vigilante.pw (an unofficial, regularly updated list of companies and data breaches);
- “What Do We Really Need to Encrypt. Cheatsheet” article (Cossack Labs blog);
- “GDPR for Engineers: Implementing Rights and Security Demands” article (Cossack Labs blog);
- Encrypt your users’ emails: tutorials for Jango and Ruby on Rails using Acra encryption suite.
Thank you for coming to my talk!